Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What the ???????

So two weeks ago I was standing in front of the refrigerator trying to decide what to have for an early afternoon snack. Do I have the nachos with jalapenos or something else? I knew I was going to ruin my dinner but I figured I could banish some calories later. I was already doing bootcamp at 5:30am everyday I could swing it. I placed my hand on my chest trying to determine what I really wanted when I felt this strange lump.Uh-oh, what was this? I swallowed my fear picked up the phone and with a shaking fear called the doctor's office. I have Kaiser Permanente for insurance and I was calling at 6:00pm. Of course I got stuck in voice mail land and it took about 5 minutes to navigate my way out of it. The first available appointment was two weeks away so I had to press "0" and talk to a human. I explained to her that I felt a strange lump on my chest and she got me in the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment