Friday, June 10, 2011

Beautiful Beaubeau

Today my beaubeau scarves came in the mail. I tried them on and I am pleased to report I don't look like an ancient biker wearing a doorag(I have no idea if that is how it is spelled). They are fashionable and will stay in place; added info-they were really expensive, but I figure if I don't have to pay for color, cut, or product it will all work out in the end.
Tomorrow Darryl will be so kind as to begin my transformation into a "Justin Timberlake" cut. As Beth said I can sing "Cry Me a River" if I don't feel like my self. I was hoping for more of a "Senorita" or "Sexy Back" instead, but we will see how it goes.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for keeping us posted, I check your blog everyday looking for any new news, you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. I miss you, my beautiful, strong, courageous friend! All my love...jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alex,
    For keeping us posted, Our prayers are with you and you are going to look great with short hair. I us to have my hair that short and loved it!!
    Hang in there and I look forward to following your blog. Felix say's Hi and that he will keep you in his prayers as well. Love you

    Lisa S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyx -- you could pull off being bald without even trying you are so beautiful. We are praying and sending all the love & strength from Atlanta that we can. I know you are very much loved and lifted up from all around you -- know this, because my sister Christine adores and loves you to the moon. And back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to say you are amazing and beautiful... and by the way Happy Birthday to Chase
    love ines

    ReplyDelete