Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tests and More Tests

Next week is test week-some not so bad. Genetic counseling on Monday-mom will accompany me due to the fact that my family history is limited to Granpy who says, "Today is a good day, I woke up on this side of the dirt today." Next I will have the MUGA, for the heart, does not require any prep and does not take too long.
Friday is the bone scan-fasting for four hours, check-in two hours prior-and then get injected with dye before the scan. Will I look like a character from X-Men? I would like to be the blue girl because she can be anything- but we will see. CT will be next but doesn't require anything drastic.
Still waiting to hear about MRI and chemo orientation.

I really don't want to fail any of these tests; I am still a nervous test taker from school and a teacher's pet so let's hope I do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment