Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Doctor is Calling...8pm?

I got a phone call from Dr. Suh last night at 8pm. He works very hard and he is very kind. I feel like I have one of the good guys on my side; he is thorough, he explains medical terminology well and the procedures I will undergo. The MRI results are in and I have two more areas on the other side that need to be biopsied. I am going to come out of this looking like I have been stuck with a million push pins. For those of you that know me well I do not sew and I had to look that up on the Sewing Dictionary. Well, the good news is the new biopsy won't change my course of treatment. It will require another biopsy during surgery, but at least I will be asleep!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Alyx, but I am glad you have a positive attitude. I will keep praying. I just finished burning 22 dvd's for my second graders. I am so tired. I better go to bed. Thanks again for keeping us all updated. I like your chemo therapy picture.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Amiga,
    You are a courageous woman, beautiful person, mother and wife with a polka-dot dress. I hope that your pain is gone soon with my huggies and kisses. Your awesome writing is a blessing, I love it.
    Maria D

    ReplyDelete