Sunday, June 26, 2011

Don't Worry Be Happy

The world just keeps getting better and better. My friend Dana approached me about this organization called Don't Worry Be Happy. The organization began when a beloved family member, Kevin Carlberg, was diagnosed with brain cancer. He wore his "Don't Worry Be Happy" shirt to his doctors appointments and everywhere else to spread happiness. After he passed they made copies to remember him and now they sell the shirts to help cancer warriors with their medical bills and to fund cancer research. They have been kind enough to include me in their warrior profiles and to their Komen Walk on 9/25. You can see me in my fabulous t-shirt and log on to read the stories that are so inspiring. Thank you, Dana and thank you to the people at DWBH shirts.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Alyx!!! Wait until you see everyone erring the shirts in support of you!!

    ReplyDelete