Friday, June 10, 2011

From Zero to Hero

I was trying to catch up to the last few days of not posting which is why I have posted so much today. I was a little overwhelmed trying to finish at work. I did not want the kids to feel as though I had left them short and a little part is vanity thinking no one can teach them as well as I can. Anyway I wanted to congratulate Kaiser Permanente. From the day I felt the first lump(May 11th) until the day I will enter into chemotherapy it has only been one month! They have set me up with MRI's, CT's, MUGA's, bone scans, genetics, general surgeons, oncology, radiology, and plastic surgery. I know that people always fight the big bad insurance giants, but I have been happy with their performance and their care. Thank YOU! Of course I start chemo on Monday so it might change.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alyx:) I'm glad you started this. I read all your posts and I am up to date. I enjoyed reading them. You have quite a sense of humor.;) I wanted to give you a card today, but you were gone. I gave it to Beth and she said she'd get it to you. Keep posting and I'll keep reading. I have been praying for you daily, and will continue to do so. I love you girl, and I know God has big plans for you.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful! I just want you to know that NO ONE can teach them as well as you! I left you a vm last week, I hope you got it :) it goes without saying just how much The McElroy's love you. WHTEVER need you have that we can help with please have someone let us know. You have given so freely of yourself for so many years... This is your turn to receive, for people to give back. Ok?
    you are a difference maker. You made a difference in Maddie and Morgan big time! This road you are taking will be no exception... You will make a difference in this too. I love you xoxox. Dana

    ReplyDelete