Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thank You, Thank You

All of your comments have been so nice about my new look. I have to say that now I know how men feel with such short hair. It is so easy to get ready, I can shower and be ready to go in 15-20 minutes. Awesome!
My younger children were really nice but both of them asked if I could wear a hat or my beaubeau so that it looks like I still have hair. Chase said I look awesome. We really look very similar now. I do have to make sure that the eyebrows and make-up are done so that I don't look too boyish.
When I lose my eyebrows that will be a whole new discussion. They have these human hair eyebrows you can buy, but I would feel like Andy Rooney from 60 minutes. Gross, I do not want another person's hair glued to my forehead.

3 comments:

  1. hey mrs.h love the hair,
    sucks that i couldnt see you but i hope you are feeling alot better. I am making you a little something something to keep you warm from the top and bottom of my heart. There is one thing i would ask of you if you could look at my blogspot:


    destinyt4littleme.blogspot.com



    I hope you feel way better!


    <3 Gracie Brown <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You made me laugh with the Andy Rooney comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyx,
    Thinking about you and praying for you and your family every day. [many up here in Nor Cal praying for you and your family.]
    I'm not sure which I like more...your new hair style or the random Andy Rooney reference! :-)
    Grace & Peace & Healing!
    Steve, Jen, Diego, Mateo & Marco Wilde

    ReplyDelete