Monday, June 20, 2011

My New "Do"

Today went much better than I expected, probably because Christian, Darryl, and Beth were with me. Christian took time lapse photos of Darryl cutting my hair. He stopped for several styles in between. Beth talked to me and entertained me. There were no tears, just lots of laughs today.
I know what is important in life is not the material or the physical and today definitely proved it. I am so blessed to have a family and friends to share these experiences with me.
Here is the new me-

9 comments:

  1. You always look great! Andy D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! Adrian and Carl think you look great too! Alex doesn't know. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!
    Love ya,
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you my European Super Model!!!
    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally knew you would rock the short doo!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are beautiful with short hair. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alyx I'm your husbands, cousins wife from Wisconsin, my mother in law is Sonny's sister. I just want to send you much love, support and prayer from the Leonard's/Vergolino's in Wisconsin. We are with you in spirit and share your journey from a similar place. Best wishes to you with your battle, I am convinced that family/love + chemo = life.
    Love,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete