Monday, June 20, 2011

Hair today, gone today

Today is the day Darryl will cut my hair off. I am really freaked out that I am going to look like any one of the following individuals: Annie, Justin Timberlake, Sinead O'Connor, or even Screech. Although of the list, Sinead might not be so bad. I know it will be better to cut it off than to beg Darryl for help once it is all falling out, but I think this will be a tough day. I bought several scarves as prior post claims, the Beaubeau will be my new best friend, but my husband thinks I should get a few wigs(For those of you that know my husband he is not into wigs-he just wants me to freak people out) and try some things out. I was thinking about a Barbie wig or I can borrow Italia's Hannah Montana wig. I might just have to enlist some friends for a wig date and try on some new styles. I will post a picture after the event today.

7 comments:

  1. Aw....you look beautiful always with or without hair. Love you girl!

    L. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the time I shaved the back of your head when your parents where on vacation? Yeah, I remember because your mom was really mad at me. You looked cute then and you will look cute now =)

    Love you,
    Christiny Weenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful no matter what. Think about it... Just in time for the heat! Love and Hugs!

    Sandy Ervin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get a clown wig just to freak Christian out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're beautiful no matter what.;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really good! It is very inspiring to see your positive spirit and outlook through your posts. We have been praying for you (Jordan even prays for you at ALL of our meals).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to love Darryl ... I am picturing the crazy wigs he will create for you. Lol

    ReplyDelete